Changing text in Google Web Designer is quite simple and hassle free. You need to select the specific text layer and by choosing text tool you can change or update any text there. In our example we are changing Heading, Punchline, Sub text and link text in banner. Here are steps to be followed in order to update these text.
- Open Editable file in Google web designer.
- Navigate timeline to end of frames.
- Select Heading layer.
- Choose Text tool and select Heading text and update as per your requirement.
- Similarly, select punchline layer and update text.
- Also update sub-text in same way and.
- Finally, change the link text.