1. Open any editable file in Google Web Designer. In this example we have used – bu001_gwd/EDITABLE FILES/300×250/300×250.html
2. Just check that logo is placed on a layer called logo.
3. It’s very easier to replace logo in GWD. We do not need to make any changes in GWD. Just need to replace logo image file in assets folder of the banner.
4. Assets of all banners can be found inside size folder like this – 300×250/assets
5. Make sure logo image you need to replace must have same name with file extension. In our example logo file is named as “Logo.png”
6. Now close the editable file in GWD and open it again to see the desired changes.