Edit Groups in Google Web Designer
Groups are set of objects which consist of multiple elements. We can use groups to combine different elements inside a single element. For example in banner templates there is Call to action button which usually consists of a shape and a text so we have grouped them together and formed as a group.
We can change text and shape easily by editing a group. Here are some steps showing how to make the desired changes-
- Open editable file in Google Web Designer.
- There is a layer called “Call-To-Action”. This layer is a group layer.
- Now select the group element on the canvas area.
- Right click using mouse over this element and choose Edit from the context menu.
- Now a separate timeline will appear which will have 2 layers.
- Here you can change text by selecting text tool and background color of shape as shown in above video.
- Now after making required changes you can exit from group by clicking on the parent element tag.